Thursday, September 8, 2011

Nathan Michael Singo

God works in painful, yet wonderful ways.

On April 19th, 2011, my best bud was taken from me.  It seems like a lifetime ago, but then again it seems like just yesterday.  The pain level has definitely decreased, but it is still there.  I'm not sad for him, I'm sad for me.  Yes, it's selfish.  But I think I'm allowed to be selfish if I just lost him.  Anyways, at his funeral service, so many people went forward to the altar to accept Christ.  This made Nate's death worth it.  More for the Kingdom!

Nate was a pastor's kid so he was used to the church setting.  The Sunday before he died though, he rededicated his life to Christ.  This bring tears to my eyes as I think about it.

Nate truly was a soldier for Jesus.  His legacy will go on forever and ever . I miss him so badly, but I'm getting used to the fact that my "Big Bro" isn't here in person any more.  The only thing I know is that I will see him again, very soon, because I'm Heaven-bound!

Nate was always a blessing to me.  He always had a beautiful smile on his face.  As the tears run down my face, I sit here thinking of the many times I got a heartwarming hug from him; all of the times that he made my day so much brighter just by saying that he had my back.

I've heard some people say that this was the devil's doing.  In some ways, one could argue that.  But I personally think it was all God's doing!  He was finished with Nate here.  And it was time for Nate to go Home.  That Tuesday did not catch God by surprise.  It was part of the huge plan He's got.  Yeah, it's soo hard losing someone, but the hope that we have that we WILL see him again!!!!!

I am looking forward to seeing Natey again, but I'm more looking forward to seeing my Jesus! Nate can wait. I want to see my savior face to face! Isn't that going to be awesome?! I'm so comforted by that!

I miss my sweetheart, but I'll see him very very soon.

I love you Nate! <3

  • "You're in a better place, I've heard a thousand times
    And at least a thousand times, I've rejoiced for you
    But the reason why I'm broken, the reason why I cry
    Is how long must I wait to be with you"
         -Homesick by Mercyme
  • Hebrews 11:1- "Faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see."
  • "My heart will fly when I finally see You face to face
    And my tears will fly away, away"
         -My Heart Will Fly by Mercyme

Nathan Michael Singo
9/27/93-4/19/11
Always in my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment